Changsha Guanghua Aviation Technology Co., Ltd.
Provide customers with quality products and services, and create sustainable wealth and value for the society
GT35R 2-Stroke RC Gasoline Engines
NGH have been known for producing high-quality gasoline engines. GT35R is a professional-grade two-stroke gasoline engine built by NGH engineers for RC enthusiasts, compact structure, beautiful appearance, stable performance and plenty of power.
With all of the features and features of GT35, GT35R is a rear-exhaust engine that is better suited to the RC aircraft with narrow, flat head cover. It brings a different flying experience to RC flight.
GT35R is suitable for RC aircraft with takeoff weights of 8-10kg and is the best power configuration for the 120-180 level RC aircraft.
* NGH patented double outlet exhaust muffler for smooth exhaust and low sound
* Matched Walbro carburetor in front, reliable operation and simple debugging
* CNC precision engraving adjustable T-shaped engine mounting frame, , more stable engine installation, less vibration
* Double needle roller bearing, CNC carved connecting rod
* Single nut output shaft, multiple propellers can be selected at will
* RCEXL automatic ignition system for NGH
* RCEXL spark plug CM6
* High-quality bearings
Practical speed range: 1500-8000rpm
Output power: 4.22HP / 8800rpm
Engine weight: 1150g
Muffler Weight: 140g
Igniter Weight: 100g
Ignition Power: DC 4.8V - 8.4V 1000mAh
Recommended propeller: 18x10, 19x8-10, 20x8
Fuel: 93 # unleaded petrol + fully synthetic 2T lubricants
Lubrication ratio: Gasoline: Lubricant = 35: 1
This website supports both ipv4 and ipv6 two-way access
NGH public account